With the new enhancement of Muqeem integration Super admins and People Managers have the ability to issue Exit Re-Entry Visas on behalf of employees.
Here's how you can initiate the issuing process on both the web and mobile (click here to learn about Exit / Re-entry visas on mobile).
Steps to issuing an Exit Re Entry Visa on the web:
1. Head over to the Documents tab within an employee's profile and click on "Issue Exit Re-Entry Visa."
2. The first part of the Issuing flow entails ensuring you have the critical requirements in place to issue an Exit Re-Entry Visa for the employee:
- A valid Iqama.
- No pending traffic fines.
- A passport that is valid for at least 3 months from the current date.
3. Once these sections are marked as complete, you can proceed to Step 2: Defining the visa type and period. Here you need to select the visa type (single or multiple) and provide the visa period details. For the visa period, you can choose between specifying the duration in days or selecting a future date from the calendar.
4. In the final step, you need to confirm that the payment for the visa service has been made through SADAD. Once you have ticked the checkbox, you can click "Issue Visa." This will trigger the Muqeem API service to issue the Exit / Re-entry visa.
If the visa is successfully issued, you will see a success screen, and registered employees will receive a push notification on their Bayzat application.
Additionally, a new Exit / Re-entry document will be created within the employee's documents. At any point during the issuing process, you can save your progress as a draft to exit the flow. Your edits will be saved, and when you resume the process, it will start from where you left off.
Viewing and uploading Exit Re-Entry Visas
All KSA accounts will also see a new default document type for Exit / Re-Entry Visas. Hence employees, along with Super Admins / People Managers will now be able to upload these visas to the platform to help them safely store a soft copy and stay on top of the visa details.