After successful integration, you can access and view the establishment's linked Mudad integration details.
This section gives you a quick overview of your:
- Activation details: The Mudad subscription start date and end date which is valid for 1 year.
- The steps to process payroll with Mudad which allows you to direct you to respective pages like the Payroll table and Transactions.
- Support: You can contact our dedicated support team for any queries and concerns related to payroll processing with Mudad.
- Establishment details: View your established connection details like establishment number, establishment status, MOL Establishment ID, and Commercial Registration Number.
2. Authorized signatories: You can add a new signatory within the same establishment by clicking on "Add Signatory" and adding their details.
You can also manage your existing signatories by adding new bank accounts to their names and also deleting any unwanted signatories from the establishment.
3. Connected Banks: You can easily delete or add another bank account to an existing establishment.
Simply click on the delete action button to delete the bank account
or "Add New Account" to add bank accounts to process payroll with Mudad.
4. Remove establishment: You can manage and remove any unwanted integrations by clicking on remove establishment and confirming it.
View the integration logs and any actions taken by respective users along with the date and time to monitor any discrepancies.